Sunday, October 14, 2007

Something other than a playlist!

Can you tell I had insomnia last night? Not only did I work on this blog that nobody reads, I also finally started uploading pages to the Flickr page that nobody looks at. (Well, that's not entirely true ... the whopping one photo of me on there up until now has had a whopping 210 views, for some reason.)

I've started near the beginning (excluding most shots of me from when my avatar was truly horrifying-looking, like an insane Howdy Doody with a pituitary problem), and will gradually upload things we've done and things we've seen and lots of disgustingly cute cuddly pictures of me and Ryan. That's my fabulous partner, and he's famous too -- he's the editor in chief of Men's Second Style, SL's premier men's fashion blog, and people recognize him when we're out together inworld. Hey, it's fun being his trophy boytoy. :-)

No comments: