Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The boy's on a roll!

Film roll, that is. I've been going mad digging through 16 months' worth of SL photos on my hard drive and uploading them to my Flickr account. Unfortunately there are some good ones that have gone missing, but I've got enough left such that I'm left with a pretty good snapshot record of my Second Life so far.

Now, what I need to do is to start learning how to apply Photoshop techniques to SL photos as I do to RL ones, and get all awtsy-fawtsy. We'll see how that goes.

In the unlikely event you're following it, I'm uploading at a breakneck pace, so keep checking the Flickr page; there'll be tons of new stuff every day this week until I'm caught up, and then I'll make sure to keep adding photos regularly.

Thanks for looking! Or not, if you're not actually there! (I know that people are lining up around the block not to read this blog.)

No comments: